Securing your Oracle Applications environment, and more specifically your application users, involves the proper design, implementation and assignment of user responsibilities and request groups. While the Oracle Applications do come delivered with multiple user responsibilities and request groups, these seeded responsibilities and request groups are quite generic in nature and are not designed to provide the proper segregation of duties. Using our AppsSecure™ methodology we achieve a balance between efficiency of process and effectiveness of controls. Our focus is to properly secure your application environment by designing user responsibilities and request groups that will support your Company's business processes while satisfying the requirements of your internal and/or external auditors. Additionally, we leverage the Oracle GRC application, Application Access Controls Governor (AACG), to proactively manage and monitor your Oracle applications environment.
- Design, test, implement and document control-based user responsibilities and request groups based on designed business processes
- Segregation of duties analysis and remediation
- Knowledge transfer of application security design and ongoing self-assessment
- Application Access Controls Governor (AACG)
- Preventive Controls Governor (PCG)