The Oracle Applications are delivered with the ability to support certain key business control objectives with a variety of automated configuration parameters. However, these parameters must be identified and appropriately configured to the specific business processes to be effective, and to provide for a properly controlled environment. AppsSetup┐ will help you confirm the Oracle Application configurations are established to enforce your Company's controls centric policies and procedures and support leading Oracle control practices. Using the Oracle GRC application, Configuration Controls Governor (CCG), Appssurance can efficiently extract and evaluate your underlying application configuration and pinpoint areas of potential risks.
- Extract and analyze relevant automated application control parameters and settings
- Identify and document "key", "significant" and other "supporting" automated application controls
- Identify, document and communicate missing and/or weak controls and residual risk exposure (Gap Analysis)
- Map available controls and residual application configuration risks to the business processes
- Transfer knowledge of key application setup parameter definitions and suggested change control procedures
- Configuration Controls Governor (CCG)