Oracle GRC Training (Login Required) - In order to utilize any of the GRC UPK's you must have a valid UPK license for your organization.
- AACG (Application Access Controls Governor) 8.6.5 - This module provides real-time monitoring and proactive enforcement of crucial access policies, such as those that support segregation of duties (SOD).
- ETCG (Enterprise Transaction Controls Governor) 8.6.5 - This module provides query capabilities to risk sensitive transactions in your financial systems.
- CCG (Configuration Controls Governor) 5.5.1 - Ensuring data and application integrity is a fundamental business requirement to implement an effective IT governance strategy. Oracle Configuration Controls Governor is an automated solution that controls and tracks changes to key application setup data, using notifications and detailed reports to facilitate change management without burdening core business operations. The solution enables tracking of all changes, providing a detailed audit history, and records designated setup values, permitting quick comparison of values from different points in time or environments. With Oracle Configuration Controls Governor, you can ensure application integrity, audit changes, and continuously monitor setups. As a result, you can reduce financial loss, regulatory cost, audit effort, and the risks associated with them. Adding Preventive Controls Governor enhances these benefits by blocking unwanted changes, requiring third-party approval and/or reason codes for sensitive changes, and logging change attempts.
Oracle Internal Controls Manager (AMW.D) Sample WebADI Templates
- Appssurance - Process Import (P2P) - This is a sample Process Import document for OICM AMW.D outlining a typical Procure to Pay cycle, identifying various processes and sub-processes. Note: this document contains sample data only.
- Appssurance - Risk and Control Import (Supplier Maintenance) - This is a sample Risk and Control Import document for OICM AMW.D outlining some typical risks and controls associated with the Supplier Maintenance process (one of the processes identified within the P2P Process Import above). Note: this document contains sample data only.
- Appssurance - SOD Constraints (Supplier Maintenance) - This is a sample Segregation of Duties Constraint Import document for OICM AMW.D outlining Oracle 11.5.10 function combinations which some may consider incompatible.
- Appssurance - SOD Constraints AMW.E (Supplier Maintenance) - This SOD Constraint attachment outlines the same rules as those above while leveraging the new AMW.E Function Set functionality (32 Constraint Rows in AMW.E vs. 160 Rows in AMW.D).
Supplier Maintenance Procedure and Navigational Oracle Tutor Documents
- PRO1506Y (Adding Suppliers) - This sample Tutor document outlines the process of requesting and adding a supplier within Oracle.
- PRO1508Y (Changing Supplier Data) - This sample Tutor document outlines the process of requesting and modifying an existing supplier within Oracle.
- NAV2504Y (Viewing Suppliers) - This sample Tutor document outlines the system navigational steps associated with viewing a supplier within Oracle.
- NAV2506Y (Add Supplier / Supplier Site Information) - This sample Tutor document outlines the system navigational steps associated with adding a new supplier or supplier site within Oracle.
- NAV2508Y (Place Supplier on Hold) - This sample Tutor document outlines the system navigational steps associated with placing a supplier on hold within Oracle.
- NAV2510Y (Update Supplier Information) - This sample Tutor document outlines the system navigational steps associated with updating supplier information within Oracle.
Note: Oracle Tutor is a tool used to document and flowchart business processes. Oracle Tutor uses Process documents (PRO) which allows a Company to document business processes and automatically generate a flowchart based on the process tasks defined. In addition, Oracle Tutor offers Navigation documents (NAV) which enables the use of screen prints to effectively document activities in a "step-by-step" or "click-by-click" format.
Attached above are examples of Procedure and Navigation documents created and maintained by Appssurance related to Supplier Management to accompany the OICM WebADI Templates. These six Tutor docs represent only a handful of the 600+ documents available within the Appssurance Oracle Tutor library.